Wednesday, May 18, 2011

hurt, hurt

I’ve been hurt for many times. Most of the time, those instances ended with me cursing to that person like “hope you die or suffer a lot”. I do this silently. Mostly to the people dearest to me (close friends/family). A trusted friend but he uttered a word that made me decide not to talk to him. I was so hurt and cursed him. We never to each other even a word. Years later, we met again and we started talking like nothing happened. He shared to me that terrible things happened in the past years. A few months ago, our pastor preached about “loving your enemy or any one who hurt or wronged you”. He said instead of cursing the person you should bless the person. When you curse and it came true you will feel guilt and you will alienate the person from you. Suddenly, I remembered all the people hurt me and I ask myself then I curse them. I recalled that my friend suffered terrible things. I felt guilty. Maybe I am partly to blame to what happened to him. So, I prayed and forgave him. I also prayed the he will be blessed with a loving wife and good health to his family. This was not easy but it is more heartbreaking to see someone suffering. I thank God for this. I really sorry. I apologize to the people I've hurt because of things I said or actions I did or didn't do. I know at times I'm inconsiderate, tactless, rude, childish, loud, etc. I hope you forgive me. Im trying my best to show that Im sincere. God Bless Us All!

No comments: